Entertainment

‘Lawtubers’ who hit JACKPOT with Johnny Depp-Amber Heard trial, according to Emily Baker of Lawbytes

For several weeks, the outrageous defamation case involving Johnny Depp and Amber Heard played out on social media. The case drew a lot of attention from both sides’ fans, who had been following the trial from the beginning. High-profile cases have allowed “lawtubers” to make a lot of money by live streaming and analyzing trials on the internet.

Emily D Baker, LegalBytes, and Rekieta Law are the top-earning creators from Super Chat revenue in the last month, according to YouTube trend analysis site Playboard. The Depp-Heard defamation case was recently and exclusively streamed on all three channels. Lawtubers use bots to analyze real-time data and earnings from YouTube’s Super Chart feature, according to an Insider source. Its statistics show that since live streaming almost the entire Depp-Heard trial, all three lawtubers have seen significant growth in their accounts.

Eve Barlow is curious as to why Johnny Depp does not tell his fans to stop harassing her online.

The verdict in the Johnny Depp v Amber Heard trial is as follows: Depp was defamed by his ex-wife on three counts.

Most creators who can monetize their channels are given access to Super Chat, a live stream feature. Fans can pay anywhere from $1 to $500 to have their comment highlighted and pinned to the creator during a live stream. After Apple app store processing fees (30%) and local sales tax, YouTube takes 30% of the total earnings during a stream, leaving the creator with 70%. The top three lawtubers earned the most money from the case, as shown below.

1. Emily D Baker

Micheal Kurt

I earned a bachelor's degree in exercise and sport science from Oregon State University. He is an avid sports lover who enjoys tennis, football, and a variety of other activities. He is from Tucson, Arizona, and is a huge Cardinals supporter.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button